Thursday, March 27, 2014

Another Wrench

First I have to apologize for my blog not being full of pics and great backgrounds or blog buttons! I am soooo bad with technology! I don't know how to do these things...UGH! I can now get pics off my computer but not from my ipad, which has all the pictures!! Praying for help with this and my brain! lol....

Brian made it to the Embassy .....but no passport!!! due to major transition in government...no more passports being processed which equals no leaving the country and not coming home! The embassy is involved and we might get more info later today! PRAYING!!! The Reeces Rainbow team has been more than awesome!!! They deserve such a huge thank you for ALL the things they do to help families and kids! I will try to get back on later and let you know what we find out. even though Brian is basically out of vacation time, our biggest concern right now is Sergei's health. We serve a Mighty God and He does have a plan!!!! AMEN!

www,reecesrainbow.org/sponsorharlin

No comments:

Post a Comment