Thursday, August 6, 2015

Freedom for Orphans

Today Brian and Natalie are traveling 3 hours south of Kiev to pick up Whitaker and Dani. These were their internet names so they are actually Dima and Natasha! Dima is 4 and Natasha 5. Both kids have CP. I won't have many details until later. No internet connection with Brian until they arrive back in Kiev! If you want to see pictures, you will have to check out facebook tomorrow. I will post pictures and put them on public so you can see them! Tomorrow, they will get Octavian out! His name is Nash. He is 2 like our Crosby that we adopted last year! Prayers needed to get them home! Trying to scrape together airfare for 5! Yikes! Can't get tickets yet until we know they have passports and visas. Still waiting on these documents!thanks for prayers!! They are so appreciated! Never an easy process but so worth it!! Even though we are back in Ukraine, the kids are from different regions than last year! Such a beautiful country that is still struggling with war on the eastern side and economic effects and so many families being displaced! So remember to pray for the protection of those that live here! The Reece's rainbow team has been awesome and Hand of Help in adoption! Now waiting to hear from Brian!!!

2 comments:

  1. I've don't usually comment but had too today.
    Just clued in that your Natasha is Dani from RR.
    I've been praying that little girl gets out and into a family for years.
    This is the best news I've seen all week! Hope the trip home goes smoothly for everyone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr Itua cure my HIV, I have been a ARV Consumption for 10 years. i have been in pains until i came across Dr Itua on blogs site.I emailed him about my details of my HIV and my location i explained every thing to him and he told me that there is nothing to be scared of that he will cured me, he gave me guarantee,He ask me to pay for items fees so when i'm cured I will show gratitude I did and giving testimony of his healing herbs is what I'm going to do for the rest of you out there having HIV and other disease can see the good work of Dr Itua.I received his herbal medicine through EMS Courier service who delivered to my post office within 5 working days.Dr Itua is an honest man and I appreciate him for his good work.My GrandMa called him to appreciate him and rest of my friends did too,Is a joy to me that I'm free of taking Pills and having that fat belle is a nightmare.you will understand what i'm talking about if you have same problem I was having then not now though.I'm free and healthy Big Thanks To Dr Itua Herbal Center.I have his calendar too that he recently sent me,He Cure all kind disease Like,Cancer,Weak Erection,Wart Remover,Hpv,Herpes,Fibromyalgia,Hiv,Hepatitis B,Liver/Kidney Inflamatory,Epilepsy,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Brain Cancer,Lung Cancer,Infertility,Fibroid,Diabetes,Dercum,Copd ,and also Bring back Ex Lover Back..Here his Contact .drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whats_app Number +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete