Sunday, April 6, 2014

Welcome Home

Finally on Friday a passport was in hand! Now we needed a stamp on the passport and we would have to wait until Monday, March 31st. The stamp was given and they made it on time to the embassy for all the final paperwork. At 4 am Tuesday, April 1st they would head for the airplane for their flight home! The flight was long but Sergei did really good.

We seemed to wait forever for Brian, Natalie and Sergei to get off the plane!! Oh my tears of joy!! I had the chance to see them on FaceTime but this was unbelievable to finally hold my new son! Of course by this time, he was quite grumpy and showed me just how loud he could yell. But my heart was so happy! He was so much smaller and thinner than what he looked like in the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment